Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog


Check out this throwback photo of Chief of Army Staff, Gen. Buratai

Posted: 20 Apr 2016 01:32 PM PDT

Pictured above is the Chief of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Tukur Buratai many years ago...

Cricket star Tino Best says he's slept with between 500 to 650 women

Posted: 20 Apr 2016 01:30 PM PDT

He is renowned as one of the fastest bowlers to have graced the game and he is no slouch with women either. In his yet-to-be-released autobiography titled 'Mind The Windows: My Story' Tino Best reveals all about life in the fast lane including bedding between 500 and 650 women around the world. UK Daily Mail obtained an exclusive extract, read the lengthy post after the cut...

"I love girls – and girls love me. I reckon I'm the best-looking bald-headed guy in the world. I joke about being the black Brad Pitt! Everywhere I went as a cricketer, I'd talk to girls, date girls and sleep with girls. I reckon I've slept with anywhere between 500 and 650 girls, all around the world.
I had a beautiful baby called Tamani with my first love Melissa but things went bad with us. The lads had told me that, once I took wickets for Barbados, she'd come running back for me. I had done just that but she hadn't. When she called it a day, I became a bit of a playboy. Put it this way: I was a man whore.
If I liked a girl, I'd go and talk to them – whoever it was. If I'd seen Beyonce and she was single, I'd have gone and introduced myself: 'Hello, my name's Tino. What's yours?' No girl intimidated me. I met a lot of girls at a place called The Boatyard in Barbados. I used to chill there with my team-mates Courtney Browne, Sulieman Benn, Floyd Reifer and Sherwin Campbell, who all played for the West Indies. It had a real cool vibe. It wasn't a nightclub, more a beach bar where you could have a drink, lounge and meet different people.
I was younger than the rest of my team-mates when I first arrived on the scene. I was handsome and single and girls liked that. They liked the fact there was no strings attached with me too.
I was desperate to impress the older lads when I got in the Barbados squad because we had a brotherhood together. I was the new kid on the block and I felt like I'd get points from the boys when I pulled a girl. It was a way of getting more respect and showing I was the man.
The Barbados and West Indies lads used to like a drink but there was no huge drinking culture. They never encouraged me to drink, put it that way, and I never felt pressurised. It was more of a social drink – one or two brandies – and it wouldn't end up out on the p***. I used to train so hard that I couldn't afford to fill myself with booze and throw that down the drain. Risk the opportunity of playing for the West Indies? No chance, bro.
I'd pick and choose who I wanted to date. I used to go on five or six dates a week, all with different girls. So, yes, I was a man whore. I'd have to juggle them round. One on one day, another on another day. I was young and loving the lifestyle.
My mum said she didn't mind me having lots of girls – if I was careful. And there's one thing I never did – I'd never lie to a girl. I'd always tell them straight: I don't want a relationship and all I'm interested in is having fun. No relationship, no stress. It was one bit of advice Floyd always used to tell me. You don't have to tell girls lies. Just be honest.
Once Melissa left, I didn't like the thought of having to answer to someone. I didn't want to be steaming in for Barbados against Jamaica at Sabina Park, worrying if my wife or girlfriend was back home cheating while I was away. I have my whole life to find someone – cricket is a short career.
All the girls knew the score. They knew I was a travelling athlete and they knew I wasn't husband material. Marriage is not really encouraged in our society anyway. People tend to break up so much. You'll spend a load of money building a million-dollar house, split up and the other half will want to have half the damn house. I always wanted to wait and. Even then. It has to be the right girl. I'm not going to rush it.
We used to go on tour with the West Indies – and away with Barbados – and see how many girls we could enjoy. If I went to Australia and saw a nice-looking blonde, I'd want to date them. If I went to South Africa and saw a gorgeous brunette, I'd want to go out for a bit with her. I always used to tease my team-mates and tell them that, if they didn't play cricket, they wouldn't get the girls. I'd get girls because I'm good looking, I'd joke!
We used to have competitions of who could shag the most girls on tour. I think my record, on an eleven-week tour to Australia in 2005, was more than forty. I was twenty four and I didn't play a Test on that tour. The coach, Bennett King, didn't fancy me one bit. He must have been the only one who didn't! He made me watch the Test matches and I used to feel so frustrated. All I did was play the tour games.
But I was bowling fast – at night. I'd go out partying on my own, pick up a girl and take her back to the hotel. I wasn't out drinking much on those nights. I'd have a brandy but I would train and work so hard, so I didn't want much alcohol. I knew drinking would undo all the hard work I was putting in. I'd always be fitter, faster and stronger than everyone else. Nothing would get in the way of that. I wanted girls – not alcohol.
I'd go out, pick up a couple of girls and take them back to our hotel. A plush hotel with a professional sportsman: the girls loved it. Sometimes I'd take back four girls on one night! If that happened, I'd have to call one of the other lads for back-up to help me out.
I've had plenty of threesomes, or menages a trois, as I like to call them. One night I had three girls at once. That's the most I've ever done stuff with. I wasn't getting any play on the field in Australia – but I was at night. The greatest night of my life was in 2004. I had my first menage a trois in the Crowne Plaza hotel in Birmingham. Wow. I went for dinner with two beautiful girls and took them back to my room. That blew my mind.
The most beautiful girls are the Australians. I think they are amazing. They are really into their fitness and have amazing bodies. Did any of this affect my cricket? No, not at all. I don't think it hindered me. There was no-one who trained harder than me for Barbados or the West Indies. If I bring two girls back and have sex with them, I'll still be out there first in the morning working hard. I was smart about it and didn't get into any trouble. I respected that I played for my country and did everything I could – but I liked enjoying myself too.
I'd take girls back to hotel rooms but no-one would know. I'd still train my butt off and I wasn't flaunting it about. I'd move and walk about so slyly. In 2005 I told our coach, Bennett King, that I was heavily committed to my girlfriend back in Barbados – but I didn't even have one! He'd seen me out with a few girls in Adelaide and I needed an excuse.
People used to know me in Barbados but it was different abroad. A lot of girls recognised me and said I was familiar but they thought I was an American who played American Football or something. That suited me. I didn't tell them I played cricket for the West Indies. They just knew I was a professional sportsman and thought I must have been on vacation.
There was a news story that came out in September 2015 when Chris Gayle went on Instagram to post about his strip club. He put up a picture and wrote, 'From the pool to the strip club...if u don't have a strip club at home, U ain't a cricket 'Player' .. I always make sure my guest well entertained and feel like they are at home #LifeIsForLiving #DreamBig.'
Now, Chris is good fun but he doesn't indulge in too much bad stuff. He's a good man, Chris. The most fun on a night out is Dwayne Bravo. We complemented each other very well when we played for the West Indies together. I'll give him an award now: he's the best wingman going!
Don't get me wrong, I respect girls very much. I come from a family of strong women but in the Caribbean things are just more laid back and it's what people do. No-one was getting hurt, no-one was being led on and everyone knew where they stood.
If Melissa had taken me back, I'd have been much cooler and things would have been different but it wasn't to be. I've slept with plenty of women while she's settled down and had another baby. Fair play to her. I hope everything goes perfectly for Melissa. She's a special woman.
The girls might have liked me a lot but some of the guys didn't. Courtney Browne once told me to expect the fact that guys wouldn't take to me because I was young, could bowl fast and I was good looking and confident. I could always carry a conversation too. The girls loved it, the blokes didn't. There's always a tinge of jealousy from other men when they see you talking to girls.
The girls are great but the best thing about being a cricketer is the days on the field. Nothing can beat pulling on the whites of your country and going into battle. It's a feeling like no other. Some people ask me the worst thing about being a cricketer and, you know what? There isn't a single thing I don't enjoy.

Rotimi Amaechi is sure in a happy mood...check out the laughs.. (photos)

Posted: 20 Apr 2016 01:23 PM PDT

The Minister of Transportation, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi is pictured laughing like a man who won a jackpot at the Ad-hoc committee on Transport & Railway investigation hearing today at the National Assembly in Abuja. See more photos after the cut...


Photos of Saraki at CCT today

Posted: 20 Apr 2016 01:15 PM PDT

His trial at the CCT continued today. Continue to see more photos...
 

Historical photo of European diplomats kneeling before late Ugandan dictator, Idi Amin

Posted: 20 Apr 2016 12:58 PM PDT

That is Idi Ami...he famously described himself as: "His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hajj Idi Amin Dada, The Great Kabaka, Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in general and Uganda in particular". Photo credit: Corbis

Boko Haram now gives loans to youth as bait for membership - Nigerian Army

Posted: 20 Apr 2016 12:56 PM PDT

The Nigerian Army has revealed the new tactics devised by Boko Haram terrorists to entice unsuspecting youth. Below is the statement issued today, April 20 by the Defence Headquarters:
"It has come to the knowledge of the Defence Headquarters that Boko Haram terrorists have now devised another means of recruiting unsuspecting youths into their fold.
In this clandestine dispensation, Boko Haram terrorists have resorted to providing loans to young entrepreneurs and artisans in the North East as a way of inducing them for recruitment. The major targets of the unholy business engagement are youths in the North East, especially the butchers, traders, tailors, beauticians and other vocational entrepreneurs who could be easily enticed with such loan without paying attention to sundry inherent dangers associated with the acceptance of such goodies from this satanic group or unfamiliar source.
After such loans, the beneficiaries are given the option of either joining the group or risk being killed if they fail to pay the loan as at when due, whereas the payment has been surreptitiously programmed to fail by the benefactor, the Boko Haram. It is pertinent to state that having been effectively decimated and degraded, the remnant or surviving splinter groups of Boko Haram are desperate to recruit more people into their ranks and files as a result of sustained onslaught against them by the troops.
The Defence Headquarters hereby advises the general public, especially those in the North East, to constantly be weary and conscious of various tactics of the desperate Boko Haram. They should be guided to avoid loan or financial assistance from non-conventional source but from conventional financial institutions such as banks, organised trade unions or institutionalised savings and loans establishments. Acting otherwise may lead to painful and untimely death from the blood-thirsty Boko Haram terrorists."

Kourtney Kardashian shows off her pert derriere in an Instagram post

Posted: 20 Apr 2016 12:52 PM PDT

Kourtney Kardashian, who has been in Iceland for the past few days celebrating her 37th birthday, shared the photo taken in a hot tub on Instagram. "Eski-ho" the mother of three captioned the photo



Arrest of gangsters, murderers & armed robbers in Lagos state

Posted: 20 Apr 2016 12:20 PM PDT

According to a press statement by the Lagos State police, operatives of Lagos state command arrested seven member gang who specialize in robbing hotels. They confessed to have robbed On Point Hotel, Moonshine Hotel and Minister Excellence all in Ebute Meta axis. The group's kingpin is named Kazeem Idris aka Aloma. The suspects will soon be charged to court.

Rob Kardashian gifts Blac Chyna a Lamborghini

Posted: 20 Apr 2016 10:30 AM PDT

Rob Kardashian gave his fiancée, Blac Chyna a Huracan Lamborghini. Nice!

Nigerian model and actress Kendra Etufunwa shares sexy photos, talks about her struggle with Ectomorph body type

Posted: 20 Apr 2016 09:56 AM PDT

US based model and actress Kendra Etufunwa shares these lovely photo on her social pages. The 28-year-old best known for her lead role as the sexy and sinister Adanna, on M-Net hit TV series Jacob's Cross also talked about her battle with Ectomorphs. The Ectomorph is a type of body type characterised by small joints, skinny appearance, small chest and buttocks, difficulty building muscle and low body fat. They often complain of relentless eating with little or no weight gain. Read her post after the cut...

"Some of you who've been following me for a while, know of my struggles with my weight, (been trying to gain weight for about 10 years) I would go to the gym but I was doing the wrong things. So I finally got smart, I started yoga and I also hired a personal trainer, who's been a tremendous help. I stay away from cardio in general, and focus on weights, squats, lunges, planks etc to build muscle. Also, he changed my entire eating habits, so lots of carbs and a side of protein with EVERY meal, I've also been ordered to eat until I'm stupidly full! Less alcohol, Lots of peanut butter/peanut butter smoothies, avocado, assorted nuts, NO junk food, and LOTS of burgers. I know to some people it looks crazy, but there are tons of people in my predicament (Ectomorphs) , and because majority of people in the world are trying to lose weight, it makes people like me feel like second class citizens especially when researching on the Internet or at the gym training, because most fitness information is geared towards fat loss. 
 
Long story short, it's been a tough journey(losing or putting on weight is TOUGH) but I love a challenge and to be honest I'm falling in love with the results of so much hard work. My body is transforming into what I want it to look like and that's sexy AF to know that I'm in control of how I want my body to look like." 
 

Goodluck girl!

Woman who is addicted to sex speaks about her addiction, says she needs it many times a day!

Posted: 20 Apr 2016 09:50 AM PDT

A 29-year-old British woman named Sami Walton, says she's addicted to sex & has opened up about the problem. Speaking to the Sunday Times of Britain, Sami said she needed to have sex at least 40 times a day. And when her boyfriend is too tired to satisfy her, she uses her huge collection of sex toys worth about $2,000. Below is what Everyjoe.com wrote
Before she was in a relationship with James, she was traveling all over the country to meet people for sex, then missing work. When Walton explained that she was a sex addict, her boss was understanding at first, but eventually let her go.

"Things spiraled out of control completely and I drove my friends away because all I cared about was sex. I had a huge network of people I'd sleep with regularly – I'd call them my friends with benefits – but I'd also sleep with strangers," she said.
"I was so desperate for some action, I'd do anything for sex. I consider myself straight but I'd sleep with women just to satisfy my cravings."
James said it was fun at first, but now he wants to slow down a bit. Thank goodness for Sami's huge collection of sex toys.
"We have had some good times as I'm quite adventurous in bed too. One Bank Holiday weekend we had sex around 40 times. But now I'm getting a bit older I do get tired more easily so I'm glad she has her sex toys as well."
I know sex addiction is real, and loving an addict is difficult, yet somehow I still don't feel sorry for the guy.

Lol...Nigerians will not kill somebody...

Posted: 20 Apr 2016 09:34 AM PDT

See what they are writing about their ministers... the pic was taken today at the FEC meeting!

MTO claims Nicki Minaj asked Pres. Obama to issue Presidential Pardon for her brother accused of child sex abuse

Posted: 20 Apr 2016 09:29 AM PDT

Four days ago, Nicki Minaj revealed that she met with president Obama over a personal matter. Today, MediaTakeOut.com is reporting that Nicki met the US president to discuss her brother who was recently indicted for child. Read their report after the cut...



MTO reports below...
According to a person close to Nicki Minaj's family, we've learned that PLATINUM SINGER Nicki Minaj has approached President Obama about the possibility of issuing a PRESIDENTIAL PARDON for her brother.
You see Nicki's brother was indicted on April 4, according to court records. Jelani Maraj, 37, is facing a top charge of felony predatory sexual assault against a child, along with felony sexual conduct against a child under age 13, sexual conduct against a child and endangering the welfare of a child. He's facing more than 20 years in prison if convicted of all charges.
But Nicki's got OTHER PLANS. The insider told MediaTakeOut.com, "Nicki [spoke] with the President about it. They're going to talk more. The President leaves office in January, he can just pardon Jelani and then leave. No one would be able to say anything about it."
It's not clear whether the President is entertaining Nicki's request, or not.

Former Airforce Chief Of Staff, Amosu reportedly returns N2.3bn to EFCC

Posted: 20 Apr 2016 09:03 AM PDT

Former Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Chief of Air Staff, Air Marshal Adesola Amosu, has reportedly returned N2.3 billion to the federal government. Amosun and over nine air force officers are currently under investigation for their alleged involvement in arms procurement fraud.

According to Sahara Reporters, a source at EFCC who spoke on condition of anonymity said

"I can confirm to you that Amosu has returned N2.3b. He raised two bank drafts. One draft was N2b while the second was N300m".

Amosun who was arrested in January 2016, has forfeited some of his houses worth N500m to the antigraft agency. Also $140,000 has also been reportedly recovered from him. An additional N381m was reportedly seized from his wife Omolara Amosun in February.

IGP Arase condemns the killing of NYSC member during Rivers State re-run election

Posted: 20 Apr 2016 08:55 AM PDT

The Inspector-General of Police IGP Solomon E. Arase condemned the killing of NYSC member during Rivers State re-run election and directed Police NYSC liaison office to work with the NYSC new management.
He stated this today, April 20 during the visit of the new NYSC Chief Executive Brig. General Sule Zakari Kazaure and his management team to his Office at Force Headquarters Abuja.

The new NYSC Chief Executive solicited for more cooperation and support with Police as they mobilize their 2016 Batch A Corp members. More photos...



People Magazine names Jennifer Aniston as World's Most Beautiful Woman 2016

Posted: 20 Apr 2016 08:23 AM PDT

Hollywood Actress, Jennifer Aniston has been named as the Most Beautiful Woman in the World 2016. According to People Magazine, when she first heard the news that she was being named the Most Beautiful Woman in the World, she reacted saying, "I thought, 'Oh my God,' There was this sort of very excited, teenage-y kind of moment."

Soldiers and Buni Yadi residents rejoice after returning to their community a year after they fled

Posted: 20 Apr 2016 08:22 AM PDT

They returned to their community over the weekend. Photo credit: Yusuf Dabbam

Unbelievable! How hormonal imbalance causes Fibroid growth-way out!

Posted: 20 Apr 2016 08:23 AM PDT

Uterine fibroid symptoms vary from nothing to heavy bleeding, pelvic or abdominal pressure, frequent urination and abdominal swelling. The etiology of this troublesome condition may be attributed to imbalance of different hormone levels more specifically specifically sex hormones such as estrogen. Some scientists believe that uterine fibroids arise due to the excess of estrogen in the body.

If you have been recently diagnosed of Uterine Fibroids, there is a solution without surgery…
Revealed at last!!! A Scientifically proven Natural Solution Found to provide permanent solution. Ensure you read this article to the end even if you don't yet have Fibroid, this can save as a preventive measure and prevent you from growing one.

Continue reading here = > http://fibroidsolution.com.ng

The uterus is one of the first organs to manifest symptoms when a woman's hormones are out of balance. Two of the most common uterine symptoms of premenopause syndrome are an enlarged uterus, and uterine fibroids. Women with PMS often experience painful periods (dysmenorrhea) which are most often caused when the endometrial lining of the uterus extends into the muscular wall of the uterus (adenomyosis).


When shedding of the endometrium occurs (menstruation), the blood is released into the muscular lining, causing severe pain. Conventional medicine treats this pain with NSAIDS (non-steroidal-anti-inflammatory drugs), but ignores the underlying metabolic hormonal imbalance that caused it. The problem can often be simply resolved by restoring proper progesterone levels, which restores normal growth and shedding of the endometrium. Get the Solution Here = > http://fibroidsolution.com.ng

Estrogen dominance causes the uterus to grow, and without the monthly balancing effect of progesterone, it doesn't have the proper signals to stop growing. In some women this results in an enlarged uterus that presses on other organs, such as the bladder, and often on the digestive system, and generally causes discomfort and heavy menstrual bleeding. In other women estrogen dominance results in fibroids, which are tough, fibrous, non-cancerous lumps that grow in the uterus.


If you have been diagnosed with Fibroid and looking for a natural, 100% Natural Fibroid Remover Pack safe and easy way to permanently remove it and prevent its recurrent growth without surgical operation? Our Remover Pack will help you eliminate all types of fibroids and its complications in the shortest possible time.
For more info, visit: http://fibroidsolution.com.ng

Annie Idibia lovely in two piece outfit (photos)

Posted: 20 Apr 2016 08:14 AM PDT

Annie shared the lovely photos on her Instagram page. See more photos after the cut.




Indian father chops off hands of teenager who raped his 8-month-old daughter (photos)

Posted: 20 Apr 2016 08:11 AM PDT

The father of an eight-month-old rape victim allegedly chopped off both hands of the 17-year-old accused in Punjab's Bathinda district, India on Tuesday, April 19.

Parminder Singh had allegedly raped the man's 7-month-old daughter in April 2014 and was arrested and arraigned in court. The victim's father and the accused, who were neighbours, met in court for the hearing yesterday and after that, the victim's father reportedly asked Parminder to reach a compromise and accompany him on his motorcycle to the village.

When they reached near Jhumba village, he allegedly tied the teenager to a tree and attacked him with a sharp-edged weapon. Besides inflicting injuries on his head and other parts of his body, the man chopped off both his hands, said police.

Some villagers rushed Parminder to the Bathinda civil hospital, where his condition was stated to be critical. Dr Ajay Gupta, who treated the victim, said both his hands were chopped off and cops brought the limbs later.

"He (the father) took him near a dried up canal, beat him up badly and then tied him to a tree and finall hacked his hands off. There is nothing below the wrists now," Swapan Sharma, a police officer of Bathinda, told AFP by telephone.

"Locals alerted the police and we rushed to the spot. We picked him up, his hands, and took him to the hospital," Sharma added.

According to Indian Express, the mother of the baby had allegedly found the accused molesting her child in April 2014. Police registered a rape case and the teen was sent to a juvenile remedial home pending trial.

The police said a case of attempted murder has been registered against the victim's father, a brick kiln labourer, who fled after the incident.

Source: Indian Express/Hindustan/AFP

Lola Omotayo-Okoye shares lovely photo of her children, Cameron and Aliona

Posted: 20 Apr 2016 08:04 AM PDT

The proud mum shared the photo on her instagram page and wrote "My Prince and Princess....the reason for my hustle. I am grateful to God for blessing me with such amazing kids. God bless all the children in the world. #Cameron#Aliona#Okoye#Blessed#@

The Best Investment... Buy lekki land and Save 1m Today

Posted: 20 Apr 2016 08:01 AM PDT

"Buy land they're not making it anymore" – Mark Twain

If there is one permanent thing on earth then its earth itself, it's just always there for you to do whatever you want with it. In emerging areas like Lekki, the safest and most rewarding investment possible is landed property. 

The simplicity and stability that comes with owning the right piece of land (purchased at the right price) can far outweigh the myriad of problems that come with owning any other type of real estate.


"Most people don't think of land this way, but the reality is – land is an extremely valuable resource with limited quantities available. Especially when you purchase land in the path of growth, you will find yourself with a finite asset that a lot of other people want to get their hands on" 

This is exactly what Pennek Nigeria is offering you…. the best available pieces of landed property in the highest value areas of Lagos. Our Lekki Southern Villa and Pen Gardens are located in close proximity to the biggest developments in Lagos State such as the Eko Atlantic City, The Lekki Free Trade Zone, New International Airport and Sea Port amongst many others. 
When you buy from the Lekki Southern Villa Annex 1 and  Lekki Southern Villa Phase 1, the New Shoprite Mall is just 2 minutes from home and 12mins from VGC.
Lekki Southern Villa Phase 2 puts you close to Lakowe Lakes and other major facilities. If you buy from the Pen Gardens Phase 2 its close to LaCampaign Tropicana, the Inernational Golf Course and International Airport.
If this isn't the best investment then what is?

Lekki Southern Villa Annex1 is 11m with 1m discount on outright payment

Lekki Southern Villa 2 is 5.5m with 500k discount

PEN Garden 2 is 2m with 200k discount.

Flexible payment plan available 
Call Today
Hotline - 0700PENNEKNIG (0700736635644)

08122493117 - Olabisi, 08122493114 - Obiora
08032692422 - genevieve, 08032692429 -Maryjoe
08186692072 - Jennifer, 09020906507 - Peace 

11 people arrested after a young lady was subjected to a three-hour gang rape in Bluewater shopping centre, UK

Posted: 20 Apr 2016 08:01 AM PDT

The victim who is in her 20s says she was attacked by seven men while she was waiting for a bus after shopping for mother's day on March 6th. She was allegedly bundled into a van and raped severally by the men for three hours. The sexual assault is believed to have happened in a car park at Bluewater in Kent, formerly Britain's largest shopping centre

A police spokesman said:
 "As part of ongoing inquiries, 11 arrests have been made in connection with the investigation."The attack is said to have happened on Mother's Day, March 6. All those arrested have been bailed while inquiries continue.
A spokesman for Bluewater said:
"Kent Police is investigating an incident that took place in a Bluewater car park on March 6."From day one this has been a police matter and therefore we can't and don't comment on an ongoing investigation.
"The safety and wellbeing of our staff and guests is our highest priority.
"Bluewater's security procedures are regularly reviewed and tested, and we have a 24 hour security team and dedicated onsite Kent police officers.
"As well as extensive CCTV across the whole of Bluewater, our car parks are patrolled and we have security vehicles that provide a further visible presence."

Source- Kent Online

Senate members pledge to stand by Saraki as his trial at CCT continues

Posted: 20 Apr 2016 07:59 AM PDT

Members of the Senate made the pledge during their plenary today April 20th.

How to solve youth unemployment- Ben Murray-Bruce

Posted: 20 Apr 2016 06:59 AM PDT

According to Senator Ben Murray-Bruce, these are the ways to solve youth unemployment in Nigeria. Continue to see more of his tweets...

Read from bottom up...

 

Share :

Facebook Twitter Google+
0 Komentar untuk "Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog"

Back To Top